At Softouch Ayurveda Village, we are committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of our website visitors and email correspondents. This Privacy Statement outlines our privacy practices regarding the collection, processing, and use of your Personal and Other Information. By providing us with your information, you consent to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement. We use your personal information in order to fulfil our commitment to providing an unparalleled guest experience in connection with all of your interactions with Softouch Ayurveda Village (the “Purpose”). As part of that undertaking, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information that we gather.
Types of personal information we may collect
We collect your personal information to enhance your interaction with us. The categories of personal information we collect may vary depending on your country or preferred method of interaction, and may include:
- Contact and Identification Information: Name, contact details (phone number, address, email), professional title, employer/professional affiliations, passport/visa information, and other government IDs
- Account Information and Marketing Preferences: Account details/credentials for Hyatt frequent guest program and other travel partner programs, marketing preferences
- Stay and Purchase Information: Hotels stayed/booked, dates of arrival/departure, goods/services purchased at Hyatt locations/website/application, special requests made, service/stay preferences, telephone numbers dialed/faxes sent, feedback/content provided
- Payment and Credit Information: Credit card/payment method details, limited information relating to the credit of customers
- Location Information: Automatic collection of precise geolocation when accessing the website or application (to the extent permitted by applicable law), general location using IP address and postal code
- Demographic Information: Gender, nationality, age, and date/place of birth
- Biometric, Health-related, or other Sensitive Personal Information: Health/religion information for special requests, biometric information for facial recognition
- Audio and Visual Information: Recording of customer service calls/security footage of properties
- Preferences and Inferences: Collection of preferences or inferences based on personal information
- Device Content: Collection of information relating to the content on devices with permission
By consenting to this Policy, you are granting express and written consent to process any sensitive personal or financial information you provide to Softouch Ayurveda Village, as permitted by local law.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Commitment to Minors/Children
Our Websites do not sell products or services for purchase by children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children. You may only use the Site if you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Site is not intended for and should not be used by minors.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at +91 999 510 4757 or send us an email – email@example.com